With the rapid development of the printing industry, hot stamping foil has become an indispensable new processing technology in the printing and packaging industry. The bronzing process consists of traditional bronzing and special bronzing.
The difference between special bronzing and traditional bronzing is:
1. In the process of hot stamping, there is no need to make a metal letterpress, the cost is low, the speed is fast, and the hot stamping can be done as long as there is a positive image negative.
2. It is suitable for the production of small batch and multi-variety personalized hot stamping products.
3. The hot stamping temperature of the hot stamping foil is low, 100 to 130 degrees.
4. It is suitable for hot stamping of large area and fine line graphics.
5. Hot stamping substrates are not subject to production, such as: various plastic films, paper, leather, metal, glass, etc.
6. Good adhesion to hot stamping substrates. After curing, the photosensitive film has the characteristics of high brightness, no yellowing and no scratches.
The specific hot stamping process is as follows:
Printing or spray printing photosensitive hot stamping ink → drying → film exposure → hot stamping → finished product.
1. Use a 200-300 mesh screen to brush the photosensitive ink or spray the substrate to be hot stamped with hot stamping foil evenly with a spray gun. Liquid photosensitive ink is a kind of transparent varnish, specially used for all kinds of hot stamping. It has excellent photosensitive performance and high graphic resolution with a minimum line width of 0.05 mm.
2. Dry it with a blower or use a screen oven to dry it, and pay attention to the temperature of about 40 degrees.
3. Film exposure. Use the computer to design and make the required hot stamping graphics, and output the negative for ultraviolet exposure. After exposure to ultraviolet light, the photosensitive film in the non-patterned portion becomes thermosetting, while the patterned portion remains thermoplastic.
4. Hot stamping. In the process of hot stamping, the adhesive layer of gold and silver hot stamping foil and the thermoplastic part of the photosensitive film are bonded together by hot melting, and are not adhered to the thermosetting part, so as to realize the thermal transfer of hot stamping foil. Hot stamping equipment can be used for hot stamping with plastic sealing machine, electric iron and heat press machine. The temperature can be controlled at 100 to 130 degrees.
5. Hot stamping finished product. After hot stamping, gently tear off the excess hot stamping foil to obtain a dazzling finished product.