Dauelsen Screen printing silicone™ Matte Silicone G-2205
$17.50 & Dynamic Shipping
If you need bulk purchase, please contact us
- Brand guarantee
- Reliable quality
- Secure Payments
Dauelsen Screen printing silicone™ have a high degree of stretch and durability in the wash process. They have a low cure temperature, making it the ideal ink choice for 100% polyester performance fabrics, websuits, swimsuits, and sublimated polyester fabrics. Silicone Inks possess superb adhesion and extreme elasticity.
Most silicone inks are considered environmentally friendly and don’t contain any PVC, phthalates or formaldehyde, which makes silicone inks extremely promising.
Screen printing silicone inks are new materials and many people don’t know much about it. Dauelsen Screen printing silicone™ includes the following main products:
- Generic Silicone: It can be used for primer, and also can be use for printing patterns after adding pigment toning.
- Glossy Silicone: It is mainly used for covering and top coating, making the pattern look very smooth and shiny.
- Matte Silicone: It is mainly used for covering and top coating, making the surface with matte effect.
- Primer Silicone: It is mainly used for primer and base.
- Embossed Silicone: It is mainly used for direct embossing patterns on textile and clothing.
- Flocking Silicone: It is mainly used for electrostatic flocking.
- Anti-sublimation Silicone: It is mainly used for fabrics with serious sublimation. There is a much better anti-sublimation if it is mixed with anti-sublimation white pigment.
- Additives: including pigment for silicone, curing agent and thinner, etc.
1KG, Please contact us for other quantities
There are no reviews yet.